[bookshare-discuss] BRF Books

  • From: Juliette Swiler <jmswiler@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:46:23 -0500

Hello,

Can I read BRF books using my Easy Braille braille display? If so, how do I do this? Just unpack the book like the DAISY ones, save it to my documents or whatever, and then should I use Victor Soft? Or just locate it in my documents and open it there?

Thanks,
Juliette

--
Email services provided by the System Access Mobile Network. Visit www.serotek.com to learn more about accessibility anywhere. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx