[bookshare-discuss] Re: BLT and Bookshare

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 22:07:33 -0400

Hi, Rick. I also have an M40. I also have two SanDisk cards. One is a 128MB
and the other is a 1GB. I don't have a SanDisk reader. I don't know what
brand mine is, but it also takes SD cards and memory sticks, so it's a
multi-reader. For me, I unpack my books on my computer and just copy them
over to the card as is. I copy them to my unit and read that way, because
I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my books so I like to have them in a
form where I can edit them as I come across any errors. Then, they get
copied back to my computer after I read them and eventually burned onto CD,
because I keep all of my books. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM