[bookshare-discuss] Anyone want this book?

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed-recipients:;
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:25:22 -0400

Hi, all. I'm currently in the process of finishing a book called THE GOOD LIFE by Charles Colson. This is over 400 pages and it's difficult editing for me, not because it's a bad scan but just because editing with speech is hard for me. Anyway, I'm not even up to page 100 yet, but I'm going to keep editing it until I find out whether someone else wants to take it on and get it ready for the site. The information about the book is below if anyone is interested in it. I do still have the book if anything needs rescanning.

THE GOOD LIFE by Charles Colson
Do you wonder if you can figure out the world and your place in it? Do you question how your life can be truly significant? Reflecting on his own story and the stories of others, Chuck Colson examines the beliefs and assumptions that form the fabric of our lives. You'll read about:
 •       The king of corporate scandals
 •       The woman the Chinese Cultural Revolution couldn't break
• The most tragic figure from Watergate
• A man recovering from same-sex attraction
• The film characters who say the most about what's happening in culture now
The Good Life searches for answers to the questions we all ask: Who am I? Why am I here? How can I find significance in my life? How can I make my life count? These are the core questions and the central passions of this book. Your answers to these questions will determine how your life story is written.
Here's the thing. The worldview you live by has everything to do with what you
will become.
UNDERSTANDING THIS WILL UTTERLY CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Partly Cloudy, 68°F Wind:SE-140° at
3mph
At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I'm not there I carry on as usual. To unsubscribe from this list, send a blank Email to bookshare-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx