[bookshare-discuss] Re: An Update From Bookshare

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2007 11:31:34 -0800 (PST)

Rita, just to test it, I changed my preferences to only excellent books. I
searched for a book I knew was rated fair and could not find it. However, by
searching for another book by that submitter, and clicking on the submitter's
name, then I could still see the fair rated book. But not in the general
search. Are you seeing fair books in the general search, or in another way?

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Snipped in the Bud by Kate Collins
I'm an eBay affiliate! Please click my link before you bid: Find hard to find
items on eBay!