[bookshare-discuss] Amber's July Reads

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 22:34:47 -0400

Here is a list of my July books and where I got them.  If anyone wants to talk
about them, I would be happy to!
Amber
52. Wintering by Kate Moses {scanned and submitted to BKS}
53. A Common Life the Wedding Story by Jan Karon {Web braille}
54. Mary Bloody Mary by Carolyn Meyer {scanned and submitted to BKS}
55. The Mind of the Cat by Gary Brodsky {bookshare}
56. Murder on Monday by Ann Purser {scanned and submitted to BKS}
57. Snakes and Earrings by Hitomi Kanehara {scanned and submitted to BKS}
58. the Pagan Way by Gwydian O'Hara {scanned and submitted to BKS}
59. Adopting a cat or kitten by Connie Jankowski {scanned but not yet submitted
to BKS}
60.  Terror on Tuesday by Ann Purser {scanned but not yet submitted}
61.  Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J. K. Rowling {bookshare}
62. Born Amish by Ruth Irene Garrett }web braille}
63. The Shrouding Woman by Loretta Elsworth {scanned but not yet submitted}
64. How Stella Got her Groove back by Terry McMillan {scanned but not yet
submitted}
65. Lewis and Clark through Indian Eyes edited by Alvin M. Josephy, Jr. with
Marc Jaffe {web braille}
66. Women healers: Portraits of Herbalists, Physicians and Midwives by
Elisabeth Brooke {submitted to bookshare}

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx