[bookshare-discuss] Re: Always Time To Die by Elizabeth Lowell

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 15:09:35 -0600

Hi Bud,

It should be in good shape.  There was only one spot in the long synopsis
where I had trouble changing Early to Carly, but it got an excellent rating
from the automated tool and from me.  Let us hope the stripper is kind to it
and that it does not languish in the admin queue too long.  "Hear that, Mr.
G.?"  <lol>

Sue S.