[bookshare-discuss] Allison's August Reads

  • From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 18:50:18 -0700

Encase anyone is interested...

What I Read in August:

Wraith: a Zoe Martinique Investigation, Phaedra Weldon.

Circus of the Damned, Laurell K Hamilton.

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, J. K. Rowling.

Seduction in Death, J. D. Robb.

Guilty Pleasures, Laurell K Hamilton.

All Together Dead, Charlaine Harris.

The Quickie, James Patterson, Michael Ledwidge.

Once in a Promised Land, Laila Halaby.

Of these, my favorites were All Together Dead, The Quickie, and Seduction in
death.  HP was okay too but, like, everyone's read that. <smile>.  My least
favorite was Wraith, but I stuck with it because I was validating it.

I'd love to hear what the rest of you are reading.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Allison