[bookshare-discuss] ACCESSIBLE WORLD INVITES YOU TO ITS ANNUAL CHRISTMAS PROGRAM. MONDAY DECEMBER 19, 2011

  • From: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bob Acosta" <boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2011 07:28:27 -0800

            Newswire:
Special notice: We shall begin our festivities at 6:30pm  EST with some
Christmas music.  The official program will commence at 7:30 EST.
Family comes in many forms.   All take time for  celebrations of special days
and moments in their lives. At Accessible World, we value your participation
in and loyal attendance of events      throughout the year. As another  comes
   to a close,  we want to spend a special evening with you and   hope
you
will find time in your  busy holiday season for this  spectacular  Christmas
program. It is a celebration  and our way to say how much you matter to us.
What makes this program different from all the rest? Think of the best
Christmas or  holiday events you attend. The most memorable  have music and
    stories   which leave a legacy of happiness
We promise on this  occasion to share the joyous spirit of the season  with
music and stories of holiday cheer.  Whether familiar or never heard  before,
we promise a program you won't forget.
What would Christmas be without a gift. Those who wish to share a brief story
of the most thoughtful gift received by them for Christmas will not only share
a  heart warming story.  A gift of $300 will be given to the story
voted most thoughtful.    What is  yours?  We want to hear about it.  You
just might win. If not, you have had the chance to share something   which
will enrich all who hear it.
Accessible World is what it is because you care. We wish you and yours joy
during this very meaningful  time  and invite you to all that waits in the
years to come. Put a special note on your calendar to attend a Christmas event
as only Accessible World and you can do it.

Date: Monday,December 19, 2011
Time: 5:30 PM PST, 6:30 PM MsT, 7:30 PM CST,  8:30 PM EST and elsewhere in the
world Tuesday 1:30AM UTC.
Enter the Pat Price Tek talk Training Room at
http://conference321.com/masteradmin/room.asp?id=rsc9613dc89eb2 [1]

If you are a first-time user of the Talking Communities online conferencing
software, there is a small, safe software program that you need to download and
then run. A link to the software is available on every entry screen to the
Accessible World rooms.

All online interactive programs require no password, are free of charge, and
open to anyone worldwide having an Internet connection, a computer, speakers,
and a sound card. Those with microphones can interact audibly with the
presenters and others in the virtual audience. To speak to us, hold down the
control key and let up to listen. If no microphone is available, you may text
chat with the attendees.

Accessible World uses News Wires, like this one, to inform people of the topic
and times for the many Discussion Groups on Accessible World. The lists are
announce only to keep the traffic to a minimum. You can join the Accessible
World Announce List, the Tek Talk Announce List or the Sports Talk Announce
List by completing the form at: www.accessibleworld.org/mailinglists

Accessible World Contacts:

Robert Acosta, Chair
Accessible World
818-998-0044
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

Marcia Moses, Events Coordinator
Accessible World
734-495-1496
Email: mgmoses@xxxxxxxxxxx

Steve Hoffman, President
Talking Communities
Email: steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Accessible World, a division of Helping Hands For The Blind, a 501(c)(3)
not-for-profit organization, seeks to educate the general public, the disabled
community and the professionals who serve them by providing highly relevant
information about new products, services, and training opportunities designed
specifically to eliminate geographic and access barriers that adversely affect
them.

Robert Acosta, President
Helping Hands for the Blind
Email: boacosta@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: www.helpinghands4theblind.org

You can assist Helping Hands for the Blind by donating your used computers to
us. If you have a blind friend in need of a computer, please mail us at the
above address.