[bookshare-discuss] Re: A question about renewing membership

  • From: "Dorothy" <dottie08108@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 08 Jan 2011 10:10:01 -0500

thank you Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, January 08, 2011 7:45 AM
Subject: [bookshare-discuss] Re: A question about renewing membership

Hi Dana,

You can pay whenever you want to pay.  Your membership won't overlap.
They'll just start your new subscription when the old one runs out, applying your payment to the new year. Usually you'll receive a note about six weeks in advance of your subscription expiring so you'll know it's time to renew.
But I think you can renew at any time without any problem.

Hope that helps.

Mayrie