[bookshare-discuss] A missing synopsis

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 02:14:42 -0700 (PDT)

I didn't have time to provide the synopsis for Double Deception before sending
out my list tonight. (Because the whole list is so large I can only send half
in an hour, and it got late).

I did send this and two others to Allison, and she'll add it to the book, but
for those of you on these lists who would like to have it, here it is.

": When Kate Wheeler's husband is murdered she learns he led a double life.
Wanting to find the truth about her husband and his death, she and the sheriff
work together to escape her pursuers and solve the mystery--and find love?"

A more complete one, of course, can be found on amazon.com

G.Cindy

AVAILABLE AT
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/