[bookshare-discuss] A lot of Books Submitted

  • From: "Shelley Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 May 2008 21:33:59 -0400 (EDT)

Shelley L. RhodesHi you all,

A large variety of books submitted in the last couple of days.

Edited and read through.

Hawks
Penguins
Puffins
Pet parrots
Swans
From the Nature's Children series.

The Palomino Horse (Learning About Horses)
The Pinto Horse (Learning About Horses)
The Quarter Horse (Learning About horses)

And from the wishlist but not edited.

Round Robin An Elkcreek Quilters Novel
The Dean's Watch
White is for Magic
Silver is for Secrets
Red is For Remembrance

The last three were requested by one of my students.  She was fine with the
raw scans.  And I particularly don't want to read them, smile.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.
Graduate Alumni Association Board
www.guidedogs.com

"Courage is not being without fear,
but courage is to go forward in spite of
fear."