[bookshare-discuss] A book wish

  • From: "Patti Johnson" <pat1206@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:49:55 -0500

This may be stretching it a bit, and maybe it isn't doable, but I'd love to be
able to read the 2008 TCM ( Turner Classic Movies) catalog.  It has hundreds of
dvd titles you could look through to buy, and lots of film info.
If I bought it and sent it over, I wonder if some one inhouse would work on
putting it up on the site or is this something they wouldn't consider.
I am such a film addict it would be a real treat for me to have this in
accessible format.
What do you all think?
Patti
Ps. Also, is the 2008 Daily Guideposts going to be put up, I wonder?

Throw all your worries on Him, for He cares for you.
1 Peter 5-7,
 Good News for Modern Man, Today's English Version