[bookshare-discuss] A book request

  • From: Pat Ferguson <fergent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Book Share Volunteers <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 17:14:53 -0600

Hi Everyone,

I would like to see the book called "The Tender Years" by Janette Oke on BookShare, please.

I have downloaded all the Janette Oke books that I could find on BookShare, but I could not find that book. This is the third book in the Prairie Legacy series. It's very interesting that the 4th book in that series is up there, but not the third book. <grin>

Thanks much.

Pat Ferguson Always loving BookShare