[bookshare-discuss] A Petition that needs signatures

  • From: "Chela Robles" <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 13:59:25 -0800

 greetings all I just created a petition I think you all should sign even those
who don't have a facebook account should sign because it cripples both blind
and blind/deaf people who do, so thank you for your participation: Please pass
this around sighted and blind friends a petition I made concerning CAPTCHAS:
http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/fb123

--
"To me, music that breaks your heart is the music that stays with you forever.
It's one thing to be melancholy and one thing to be sophisticated, but when you
get the two of them together in a way people can relate to, then I think you're
on to something. You want the sophistication to lie in the purity of the sound,
the beauty of the arrangements, and the quality of the performances."-Trumpeter
Chris Botti
--
Chela Robles
AIM/Twitter/MySpace/E-Mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx