[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Few Book Wishes

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <hillikera@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 May 2008 17:43:08 -0700

Hi Natalia,

The Laughing Corpse by Hamilton is already up on Bookshare.org. It's marked excellent quality too. I checked it just now and it's still in the collection.

If you're not seeing the book, it's likely because it's marked adult content. I'm not sure if that rating is accurate, but that's what it is. Maybe it should be revised? I don't know if you're over 18 or not. If you are, then you can edit your preferences to show adult content books. If you're under 18, you'll have to get special parent permission to read this book. Also, regardless of one's age, adult books are not shown in search results when one's not logged in.

Hope this was helpful,

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Natalia Sulca" <youngbeautyqueen@xxxxxxxxxxx>