[bookshare-discuss] Re: A Don Winslow book has been removed

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 15:43:19 -0800 (PST)

Matthew, I just checked. You have to log in in order
to see both books. Apparently The Death and Life of
Bobby Z is rated Adult. In order to see Adult-rated
books one has to be logged in and to have okayed that
you want to see them. Since you saw both the first
time, obviously you haven't restricted yourself to
non-adult books. smile

I checked both ways, not logging in and then logging
in. Unless you log in only the one book is visible.

I learned this myself a long time ago when I couldn't
find some Bertrice Small books that I knew were there.
smile

HTH

Cindy