[bookshare-discuss] 2 Free audiobooks on casette

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2008 18:38:33 -0400

Dear Booksharian Friends,

I'm asking for house cleaning help again.

I have two unabridged audio books on cassette to mail free to the first people who ask for them.

They are:

Song of the Gargoyle by Zipha Keatley Snyder on 6 cassettes
and
Protect and Defend by Richard North Patterson on 12 cassettes

Please ask for them off list at

airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

and I'll inform the list when they're gone.

These books aren't in high demand, but I can't help but ask hoping to find one more reader for them.
Always with love,