[bookport] Re: why not automatically execute the d e f command when batteries are low?

  • From: "Sharon" <scfinchum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 18:48:46 -0500

When installing the last beta, I observed that the battery level was getting low. Under normal circumstances, I would not have changed batteries until the low battery announcement. However, before downloading the update, I changed the batteries and used the D E F command first. Just my opinion why it might be as well to leave the D E F command under the control of the user.

Make it a grate one

Sharon