[bookport] weird errors?

  • From: Simon Jaeger <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 09:27:33 -0700

Hi, a couple of things. Firstly when I send something with a filename of over
128 characters it seems to mess the bookport up to the point where it thinks
that file is actually a folder. Why this is I don't know...

Secondly, it seems that sometimes a particular folder will refuse to delete,
even if it is empty. It will say it deleted successfully but it will have
actually done nothing, and the folder will still be there. Book port transfer
does not do this, nor does windows explorer or any other explorer. Once when I
had a folder within another folder, and the lowest level folder was doing this,
the bookport completely froze when I tried to ddelete the higher level
directory, because it was constantly trying to delete the first one. I left it
there for half an hour and it was still frozen, so I reset it. If anyone knows
why this is  please let me know.

Simon