[bookport] Re: virus alert

  • From: lana <lana5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:01:24 -0700

appropriate or not, warnings never hurt.  Some people, like yours truly, aren't
on many lists; so this would probably be the only place I heard about it. Since
postcards would probably contain visuals, and my friends know better than that,
I probably wouldn't catch this particular virus, but the occasional off topic
in the interest of all of us doesn't hurt. ----- source message -----
from: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
to: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
date: 2008/02/24 23:23:09