[bookport] using txt files saved from openbook with Book Port

  • From: "Tim Snyder" <tim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 09:22:53 -0500

To Openbook users and list,

In the Openbook save as menu choice, openbook allows you to save a file as txt
or as txt with line breaks.  Is there an advantage of saving these files in one
form over another, that is, saving the file with or without line breaks?  In
some cases I may want to then save to audio using the BP software.  Would that
also make a difference and affect the reading.  I ask because I want to use the
best format from the beginning to read files on the BP.  Thanks for your help.
Tim