[bookport] Re: title not showing up

  • From: "Peter Torpey" <ptorpey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:03:17 -0400

[PT] Try updating the book Wizard software.  The Bookport uses this to
transfer files to the Bookport.  Although you can download a demo version of
this for free from the APH web site, the demo version is all the Bookport
needs.
[PT]
I had this problem of titles not showing up with Bookshare books for some
time.  I then downloaded the latest version of the Book Wizard program from
the APH site and haven't seen the problem with the last few books I
transferred to the Bookport.

Don't know if that was the solution, but I saw something about this on the
list some time ago, and it seems to have worked for me.

BTW, with my old version of the Book Wizard software, I think there was a
"check for updates" button under the Help menu.  But that didn't know of any
updates.  I had to go to the APH site and download and install from scratch.

Good luck.

--Pete