[bookport] Re: the latest beta and formatting

  • From: Sandy Licht <slicht@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 20:08:08 -0600

Not if it is smaller than four gigs.  They still format as FAT 16.

At 12:10 AM 1/21/2006, you wrote:
Hi, guys. I finally installed the newest beta today. I decided to format my one gb card. I noticed that using the bookport, it was formatted with fat rather than fat 32.
I thought this new beta was supposed to use fat 32? Why didn't the format process format with fat 32?
It still formatted with fat as it did before.
If we are now supporting fat 32, shouldn't we format that way?
Thanks.

Sandy Licht
Phone: 409-898-8218
Jeremiah 29:11 - 14A