[bookport] Re: the find command

  • From: "Walt Smith" <WSmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 16:39:55 -0400

Turn the BP so that it's ready to accept braille input. Press LEFT
SPACEBAR+F (DOTS 1-2-4) to begin entry of the word or phrase. Enter the
text in computer braille. Turn the BP so that it's in its normal
configuration. Press the 2 button on the BP to close braille input.
Press the 8+9 buttons to search forward or the 7+8 buttons to search
backward.