[bookport] Re: syncronizing notes

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:25:45 -0600

You'll find the synchronization protocols under "options" in the transfer software. You'll find check boxes there which you can cusomize, and that should cause the desired applications to appear in the file menu. Hope this helps.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Megan Kelly" <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>