[bookport] Re: suggestion for bookport clip

  • From: "Mark Lee" <lee.mark@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 05:11:28 -0400

This is true, but for those of us who actually use the belt clip a lot, $65 is a pretty steep price to pay to get a new one. The unit also has to be sent in so they can replace the case, which, if you use the bookport to read school matterials like I do, can be a big inconvenience.

Mark
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kitty Litter" <n8kl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>