[bookport] suggestion

  • From: Simon Jaeger <SimonJaeger@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 17:14:27 -0800

Hi,
This is just a suggestion for future bookport updates. Isn't it possible to put
something like the jaws dictionary manager in the book port using the braille
keypad? [for those of you who don't use jaws, this is to redefine
pronounciations - example, inoperable, in-opperable]
I really like the doubletalk synth but it mispronounces a lot of words, and
it'd be great if I could redefine these without having to do it manually in the
text file.

Also, possibly intonation and reverberation menu items for the voice, making
the synthesizer fully customizable.

Thanks,

Simon