[bookport] strange problem

  • From: Simon Jaeger <simon4599@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2007 17:23:41 -0400

Hello,

Normally this kind of thing doesn't stump me for long but this one's really got
me good. I plugged my bookport into USB a while ago, and was in the process of
trying to send a file, when it came up with a message informing me that, for
whatever reason, there was an error writing to the file. It was a .DD file, so
the whole book, and happened to be about 4 mb in size. Shortly after that, a
help balloon came up saying something along the lines of windows was unable to
finish writing to H:\. Now the bookport isn't being detected. Any suggestions?

Simon