[bookport] some file names do not appear on bp

  • From: "Kent Keever" <kkeever9@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 13:23:44 -0700

Hi Pamela and all,

I have had this problem since I upgraded. Some of the book titles do not seem
to have transferred to the bp. I just get silence when using the pound or star
keys on my bp. When this happens I can get the titles by reading the first line
of the book. These are books from Bookshare. I have tried deleting the book and
retransferring it. I have also downloaded the book again from Bookshare with
the same result.  Does anyone have an answer? Thank you for your help.

Kent