[bookport] Re: set digest

  • From: "Michael Massey" <micmey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 05:48:02 -0600

Hi, Louis. Thank you, thank you, thank you for chiming in on this one. I myself wish that the welcome message was more specific as to how to unsubscribe, temporarily stop mail, get the digests if you want them and so much more. The welcome message doesn't give enough information in these situations.

A while back I was so frustrated with the way things were going on this list that I tried to unsubscribe and got nowhere no matter what addresses or syntax I tried so I'm still here and maybe that's not such a bad thing when the list members cooperate with each other.

Mike M
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gosselin, Louis" <LGosselin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>