[bookport] retrieving books from the bp disk

  • From: "Nancy Stevens" <nstevens@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 16:30:54 -0600

Hello Everyone,

I have enjoyed some of the helpful tips on this list. Does anyone know how
to send the books from the CD that came with book port to the book port? I
have forgotten. I can not seem to locate the books on the disk. I have the
book port transfer program, and the documentation files.

I'm also not crazy about Double talk speech, but Pam was very helpful in
showing me how to change the speech and send a file using Alt E. Of course
the disadvantage is not being able to navigate as easily in the audio file.

Has anyone tried sending a file to the book port using Kurzweil/ I sent a
converted Pdf file, and I was amazed how easy it was.

Nancy