[bookport] Re: replacement disk

  • From: "David Bennett" <david382@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 19:23:50 -0600

Just go to APH's main site, click on "Book Port," and you'll be guided to a page which has ten links which asks, "What would you like to do?" Some of the options include reading documentation, downloading software, downloading firmware, reading the Book Port brochure, and ordering online. Just select the "download software" link. Either save the software or run it, whichever you desire. I'd save it if I were you in case the program ever becomes corrupted or for any other reason needs to be reinstalled.

----- Original Message ----- From: <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>