[bookport] Re: recording to mp3?

  • From: "Doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2006 17:36:04 -0600

The distortion is coming from your record level not your sample rate.
  Men are like a fine wine. They start out
 as grapes, and it's up to women
to stomp the crap out of them until they turn into something acceptable
to have dinner with.
 but then again women are always putting their foot into it!
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn
godfearer15@xxxxxxxxxxx