[bookport] Re: recording memos

  • From: Megan Kelly <mek55@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2006 21:05:26 -0500

Hi,
I just wanted to add that I can't seem to replicate this, but I definetly have memo files in the "notes" folder.

Megan\
 At 07:24 PM 2/25/2006, you wrote:
Hi everyone,
I've just noticed something unusual about the memo feature. I was taking notes with the braille keyboard, and I wanted to record something. I pressed E for one beep after exiting note-taking mode. Later, when I wanted to play back my files, I couldn't find them in the "memos" folder. I happened to browse my "notes" folder, and found the voice memos in the "notes" folder. Is this a normal occurrence of which I was not aware?
Thanks, Megan