[bookport] reading MP3 files

  • From: "Kasondra Payne" <Kassyp36@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:55:37 -0700

I have had my bookport for over 7 months, and I am still using different
features.  I have read Braille files, text files, and that sort of thing,
but I have never used it to read an audio file.  Well, at least I had never
used my bookport to read MP3 files until this morning.  I was reviewing the
audio what’s new materials for the new version of JAWS, and I put the files
on my bookport.  It was wonderful!  The BP was just as responsive in reading
the MP3 files as normal text files.  I am going back to school in January,
and I know the BP will be an integral part of how I study.  Thanks to APH
for making such a great tool!

Kasondra Payne