[bookport] Re: queing files

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 09:25:34 -0500

Melissa:

If the files you want to send are located in the same folder, you can
use shift downarrow to select multiple files and then tab down to the
Send button. If you do this and don't have the Book Port connected, the
files will be placed in Queue. Then when you do connect, you will be
notified that "Files are waiting to be sent," and it will ask if you
want to send them "Now or later."

>>> melissatucker4@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/22/05 09:32PM >>>
How can I get the computer to transfer multiple braille files at one
time?  I remember seeing a long time ago that you could set files up to
download to bp later, but I don't even see that.