[bookport] Re: protected wma files

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 08:40:28 -0500 (CDT)

Several problems here. First, Book Port doesn't play protected files of any kind. Second, Book Port doesn't play WMA files of any kind. It will not happen because of hardware limitations.

Bruce

--
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he
gave the right to become children of God. John 1:12 NIV

Bruce Toews

On Tue, 30 May 2006, ALGAYZAG wrote:

As some of you know, 8 NLS libraries are making available audio books from
the unabridged overdrive system.  I have tried unsuccessfully to send one of
these files to my bookport, but I believe bookport doesn't currently accept
these files because they are protected wma files.  Is this correct, or is
there some way to send these files to the bookport?
Al Gayzagian  algayzag@xxxxxxxxxxx