[bookport] proposed external beep feature for the BP

  • From: "G. Robert Arrabito" <rarrabito@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2005 19:19:41 -0500

Hello listers,

I acquired my BP last December and am enjoying it a lot. I tend to use the
memo feature a fare amount. There are times that I don't have my hedphones
plugged in when I press the record button and as such am not always sure if
the unit went into record mode.  I'm proposing an external beep, similar to
the external beep that is outputted when a button is pressed and the keys
have been locked, so that the user would know that the button was
activated. Just my two cents worth.

regards,

Rob
--