[bookport] problem with transferring files

  • From: "Barbara" <bcorner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 10:21:31 -0500

I just received my bookport yesterday.  I installed the software on my
computer and read the manual on how to transfer files.  I tried to transfer
some books to the bookport but the computer said that the Bookport wasn't
attached..
The bookport was attached as I checked the cables.  I also tried the 3 US B
ports on my computer.  I know they work because my US B memory drive works.
After I unplugged the cable from the bookport the bookport wouldn't
work..not even a beep.  The only way I could get it to respond was to take
out the batteries.
Do you think the problem is the bookport or the cable?
BarThanks!

The mission of a Toastmaster Club is to provide a mutually supportive and
positive learning environment in which every member has the opportunity to
develop
communication and leadership skills, which in turn foster self-confidence
and personal growth.