[bookport] Re: power

  • From: "doc" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2006 16:00:51 -0700

what is the averson to having ac with the bookport.  Was there a problem in
the past with having the wrong transformer or does it bring the cost up too
much?
    When you give unto others
whether or not they give to you in return, It   matters not for your job is
Complete  and your rewards forthcoming.
robert Doc Wright
http://www.wrightplaceinc.net
msn