[bookport] please change the subject or else

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2007 15:18:39 -0500

Guys:

With all due respect with regard to NLS and it's importance, we already
discussed the relevance to Book Port.  I think we've discussed it enough.  If
you feel you aren't finnished and must carry it further, please take the time
to write to the person offlist.  That way, you can discuss it till the cows
come home, if you like, but we really need to move on.  This is generating
entirely too much trafic.  Since we can't stop ourselves after one, I'm
throwing up the redlight!

It's all right for newbees to ask questions because they don't know.  But once
the question has been answered, please move on, or as I said, write to each
other privately.  If you don't want to do that, then perhaps it's really not
that important, afterall.

Thanks!

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind