[bookport] Re: pagination problem with an audible file

  • From: "ROB MEREDITH" <rmeredith@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:04:42 -0400

Dory:

Audible books don't have pages. You are seeing pauses which the
software considers to be section breaks as pages.

Rob Meredith

>>> doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx 05/31/06 07:36AM >>>
I do not usually check for page numbers but did in a current book from

audible.  Page numbering seemed accurate to about 150; I read awhile
longer
and checked page number and it had jumped to 527; awhile later to 700+
and
the last time I checked it was at 1000+.  Is this a common bug?  There
is no
way this book could have that many pages nor could the rapid change in
page
numbering be accurate.

Dory
doryfish@xxxxxxxxxxx