[bookport] out of drobj structures

  • From: "Barrett, Don" <Don.Barrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: "Bookport (E-mail)" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 00:26:31 -0500

        May be coincidence, but within a day or two of updating to new =
firmware, I am now getting the errors again, "error reading index file," =
and "fs memory, out of drobj structures."

Can I copy everything on the card to a folder on the hard drive, =
reformat the card and dump it back to the card?  This should work if the =
error is in the card and not the files.  If the error is in the files, I =
will be recopying it back to the card after reformatting it.  Rob, Pam, =
Larry, can I do this; will it work?

Thanks.

Don