[bookport] Re: ot but sort of relevant to BookPort

  • From: "Robert Clark" <rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:12:07 -0700

Marta,
Good to know you finally got the upper hand, these beasts we call computers need to be tamed. One thing I have noticed when ripping my Harry Potter books (still need to get 3 more books to have all 7) is that just about each cd in the set have different names and the tracks can be different too. Its a bugger to sort out.

There is a story that the devil once owned Mexico.
--You can understand why he preferred to live in Hell.
Robert & Dreamer Doll  ke7nwn
Newport, Oregon
N24C 8/2000 Hookup
rclark0276@xxxxxxxxxxx