[bookport] Re: ot Braille dictionary

  • From: "John Melia" <uncle.jam@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 19:16:27 -0500

I may getting to this question late in the game and maybe someone answer the question but if you go to your library for the blind find out if they have a dictionary in there data base then if not already sign for web Braille and down load it from there.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bronwyn Tindall" <btindall@xxxxxxxxxx>