[bookport] oining Audible

  • From: jane albrecht <jane-albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 07 May 2006 12:37:14 -0500

I have just recently purchased a BookPort. I joined Audible, but am having trouble in My Library section. Audible wants me to choose a device, the type of system I run, etc. There isn't BookPort as a choice, nor is there a model to enter. To get past this screen and to the download of the book manager softwaare, I need to fill all of this in. If someone could write to me off list and send their telephone number, I will call and perhaps that person could guide me through the process. Any help would be welcome. Thanks, and it's nice to have a support list like this.

Jane Albrecht
jane-albrecht@xxxxxxxxxxxxx