[bookport] off topic - talking calculator

  • From: "Scott Howell" <n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:58:26 -0500

Folks,

I am in need of a talking calculator that has in particular a fraction
function. I used to have a scientific unit that was a modified TI, but
it was rather complicated and lacked a manual so one could learn how to
use it.
I actually don't need the functions of such a modle, but if I am forced
to get one, I'd like to find one either used or new, but one that has
this function and has a manual that would explain how to use it.
Ay maybe we could add this to the BP as a feature..grin
Please respond off list if you would to keep traffic down. You can send
mail to n3byy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

tia
Scott