[bookport] nls to mp3

  • From: "Kurt E. Yount" <blsmass@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 05:21:16 -0700

I have listened to double speed for years, the only way I read nls
magazines.  I would record at 3 3/4 and then cut it in half.  I would
probably only do it for books where the length of tape is known.  The
magazines have variable lengths on each tape which would mean either more
watching or just being there to change the tape each time, but if I had
the equipment, the setup and the time, I might do it, if I could stand to
listen to the result.  Also, mine is double speed without pitch change,
the way I have done it for 30 years.  Oh yeah, this has probably been
mentioned but what is the cost for soundforge 8.0?  Thanks again.  Kurt