[bookport] Re: new, please help

  • From: "Richard Ring" <ring.richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:41:43 -0500

The card currently contains the Bookport Manual.
Unless you wish to use the card with say, a card reader, there is no
logical reason to remove it.
Once you have installed the Bookport Transfer software to your pc, and
you have connected your Bookport to your PC and you know that the
Bookport has been successfully recognized by your pc you can send files
to the device using the Bookport Transfer Tool.