[bookport] new book port topics

  • From: Pamela Rader <prader@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bookport@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:12:23 -0500

Okay, folks.  I must ask you to please move on.  If you don't have anything to
say/ask about the current Book Port, then please do not post.  If you must
discuss the new Book Port + and what you don't like about it (even though
you've never seen it), please do so on the Book Port + email list.    I
provided you with that info last week.  The developers are on that list, not
this one.  The decisions have already been made, so all the discussion or
arguing in the world won't change things right now.  While I may agree with a
lot of things you say, I can't change it.  Please refer to the archives if you
need the address again.

If you can't help yourself, please continue this discussion offlist.

Thank you!

Pamela Rader